Tuesday, August 21, 2007

how sweet it is to be loved by you


You know how you have friends that come and go in and out of your life? Some stay for awhile and others last forever. Well, on Friday night, miQ and I ran into my Charlie. I saw him at a local sushi bar and finally got to meet his "better half". She's a really sweet girl and a perfect match for him. We chatted for a bit before they left. To our surprise, when we asked for the bill, we were informed by our waitress that our meal was taken care of by our friends. I could kill Beej but miQ and I thought it was such a nice gesture. We do have to return the favor.

[I don't have any new photos of me and Charlie (Beej) so this old school one will have to do]

1 comment:

maregonz said...

How cool was that! Cheers to good friends...especially long lost ones!