Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my two new favorite drinks


It's so cool when you discover a new drink (well, it's not new, it's just new to me because I have never had it before).


To the left is my new fav non-alcoholic drink...the ARNOLD PALMER. Marilen introduced it to us when she came for her visit. She first ordered it at Moxie's and the waitress had no idea what it was, she thought it was an alcoholic beverage and asked Marilen if she wanted to "Moxie size it". A few days later when I was at Ruby Tuesday in Niagara Falls, I asked for half ice tea, half lemonade. When the waiter brought me my drink, he says, "Here's your Arnold Palmer". So, some know what it is and some don't. The cool thing is at Walmart, they sell a 6 pack - 2 cans of Minute Maid lemonade and 4 cans of Nestea ice tea. What a combo!!! Perfect for an Arnold Palmer.


To the right is my new fav alcoholic drink...HYPNOTIQ & CHAMPAGNE. Sparkling wine will also work if champagne is not available. This is what I drank at D&C's wedding along with shots made with Hypnotiq. Dwight knows what I am talking about. Unfortunately, I do not wish to disclose the name of the shot or the contents. It's Cory's secret. Anyway, Hypnotiq and Champagne tastes just like blue freezies!!!


3 comments:

maregonz said...

So are you still buying the iced tea/lemonade combo at Walmart? That sounds good right now!

I am out of my supply of Coffee Crisp! ;o(

leesha said...

Don't worry - the coffee crisp are on their way. If after this bunch you need more - our delivery woman is going to be in your area for Christmas.

So, are you going to start blogging or what?

maregonz said...

I know, I know! You are inspiring me to blog! Until I get it going, I will just be the "commentor" and yours & miQ's pages!