Saturday, August 25, 2007

new tattoo

It's Saturday, almost two in the afternoon. I have had about 3.5 hours of sleep. I should be napping but I am having a hard time falling asleep. miQ is fast asleep. He probably needs the sleep after sitting in a chair for 5 hours. You will have to check his blog to see what his tattoo looks like. Yes, we both got tattoos last night (I hope my mom never read this because she won't speak to me like the last time I got my stars tattoo). Anyway....here is my dragonfly tattoo that sort of looks like a butterfly. If you can't tell, the tattoo is on my ankle. It wasn't painful at all, I guess it's because it's small. If you are planning to get a tattoo, let me know because I highly recommend the guy that did ours. He comes to your home to do the tattooing.

2 comments:

maregonz said...

Ooooh, I'm telling your Mom! LOL! I can't believe you got another one so soon. I hear that it's addicting. I like it - it's cute!

leesha said...

Don't tell my mom when you see her. She's going to kill me!!!!

I swear, it's my last one, although I would get another one but I have to STOP!