Monday, August 27, 2007

so mad...


For the last week, I have been so hyped up to see who makes the band, yes, I have been religiously watching, MAKING THE BAND 4. Last night was the LIVE season finale where they would be announcing the band - well, 15 minutes into the show, the feed from mtv/ctv blacks out. We missed the friggin show and everything that happened on it because the feed didn't come back until 11:30 pm. Anyway, I am pissed and had a hard time falling asleep because I needed to know who made the band. I woke up this morning to check and my favourite, Donnie (the only white guy) didn't make the band but he did get offered a contract at Bad Boy.


I HATE THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEE HOW IT ALL HAPPENED!!!! I HATE CTV!!!

2 comments:

maregonz said...

Well, the good part of it is that MTV plays the same show over and over again, so you can probably watch it again, right?

leesha said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Believe me, I checked all possible ways to view the show. What sucks is that mtv.com is showing clips from the finale but anyone outside of the U.S. can not view it. BOO for Canada! I am thinking of writing to mtv.ca and b!tch about the mishap and see if they will play it again!!!!