Tuesday, August 21, 2007

this isn't the first time

I have decided to create another blog because Mike has started to blog. Yes, I am copying him. This isn't my first time blogging. I started back in 2004 after my trip to San Fran. Marilen and Theresa were on xanga so I decided that I should start. I kept it up for about two years. I feel like I should start a new one, after all, I am now married and a home owner so maybe I wil have different things to write about than before.

So, if you are asking, why blarkness.blogspot.com? I heard "blarkness" from Beej and it's what he called me when he saw me after one of my vacations. See, I love tanning. Yes - I know that it's bad for me but I can't help worshipping the warmth and colour the sun gives to me.

This blog won't be about my tanning escapades, it will be about random things. It will give me something to do for the next two weeks while my boss is on vacation. Let's see how long I can keep it up for...

Welcome and enjoy...

1 comment:

maregonz said...

Yay, more reading material for me! Maybe you guys will inspire me to blog!