Saturday, September 15, 2007

her new collection

I know that I have been a "blog slacker" these days. Work has picked up and now I have limited access to the net so I can't be updating my blog every day unless I do it from home. And we all know that I hate jumping on the computer after 8 hours at work. Anyway, it's Saturday so I will try to make up for not writing in my blog for the past few days.

Today is the release of Lauren Conrad's (Laguna Beach and The Hills) first collection. For the Fall season, her collection is only available online on her website Shop Lauren Conrad. The collection consists of about 15 pieces and some are named after her friends. There are definitely some cute dresses I would want.

2 comments:

Mike said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzZZzzZZZZzZzzZZZzZZ

maregonz said...

Cute stuff, but kinda pricey.