Tuesday, September 4, 2007

quick quick quick

Today I treated the day like it was back to school. I woke up on time and got to work before everyone else. And since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I worked an extra hour. Needless to say, I am tired.

But even though I am tired, I decided that I had to take off my toe polish and do a quick pedicure. I used the YSL Nail Touch #6 and I love it. It's so quick and easy to use. I know that it's $26, quite pricey for nail polish but it's so worth it. I just wish I liked more of the other colours.

Thanks Stfne for the tip on this great product!

3 comments:

maregonz said...

That's funny... I also did a "quick" manicure on Monday night! OMG, we are so freakishly alike, even down to doing things at the same time!

Have you had a stomach ache lately? The kind where feet rubbing is necessary? LOL ;o)

leesha said...

Yes, it's freaky that we are so alike and do the same things. We should make a list of how we are alike.

Yes, my stomach has been wonky lately and I have been rubbing my feet together. But did you know that I also rub my feet together to put myself to sleep, do you do the same thing?

miQ said...

Ummmm did you forget I took your toe polish off....