Thursday, September 27, 2007

so what?

So what if I didn't party like a rockstar the week that miQ is gone. Work was unexpectedly busy and I haven't been feeling that great so I have to admit that it's nice to not have to cook after work. I have been able to relax. Monday and Tuesday were an early morning start, so I have been really tired, I even have bags under my eyes.

miQ and JP are back on Saturday. miQ has been sending me a text every day. He said that he had taken lots of video with the new underwater camera he bought before he left. I can't wait to see them.

So, as promised to Marilen, here is my fall line up. I will try to include a little comment besides each show.

MONDAY
The Hills - I love this show esp. now since Jason is back in it. Too bad about the new fiancee (she's a bitch)

TUESDAY
Gossip Girl - it's a cool show, it's my new guilty pleasure high school show (now that One Tree Hill is going to have the new season with them finished university)

WEDNESDAY
America's Next Top Model - sort of getting into it but I am looking forward to the episode when they do the makeovers
Private Practice - I wasn't too thrilled about the spin off and Addison leaving Grey's but I was impressed with the season premiere. I think I will keep on watching it
Dirty Sexy Money - this is my surprise addition, I wasn't expecting to add this too my fall line up but it was on after Private Practice so I caught the first few minutes and it intrigued me, now i am hooked

THURSDAY
Survivor: China - Characters aren' t that exciting but isn't it always that way in the beginning?
Grey's Anatomy - it's going to be interested, throwing in Lexie was a smart idea!

FRIDAY
nothing


*A special shout out to JJIT - Congrats on the new job!! We should go for lunch before you leave downtown. I'll be in touch to set something up.

No comments: