Tuesday, September 18, 2007

you go girl

Elodie - you are my hero! you go and put heidi in her place! Last night's episode of The Hills was awesome. I love how Jason is back in LC's life and you could see how comfortable she is with him and then I love how Elodie was straight up with Heidi about her "issues" with the other girls. CLASSIC!!!

Last night was a strange night. Not strange in a bad way but in a good way. miQ and I got a surprise visit from MoPar and her new car (you have to think of a name for your car) and then we got a surprise call from Reechee. It was nice to catch up with him. And then at 11 freaking o'clock, Gino comes by with this:

A surprise "PER-CHASE" from miQ. Gino picked it up for him and brought it to our place. G - I don't know how you do it - go out and stay out late - let me guess, you stayed for more than one drink?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

No comments: