Saturday, September 29, 2007

yummy cupcakes

Last night - Jenn, Jay and Maureen came over to discuss my favorite subject - destination weddings. Jenn made me cupcakes for helping them with their initial planning stages. The cupcakes are so small and cute and oh so yummy!

This picture doesn't do any justice because I don't know how to take picture properly. But thank you Jenn for bring over the delicious cupcakes. I will truly enjoy eating ALL of them. I can't wait for my next order.

miQ is coming home tonight. I can't wait for him to be back home. He texted me this morning that he wants to eat sushi after we pick him up at the airport. I also can't wait to see the videos he took with the new underwater video camera. But before I go to pick him up (with my mom of course!), I am going to hang out with my mom during the day. I have to go to Leon's to pay for a sofa cushion I ordered and I hope to go to the Mr. B's warehouse sale to see if there is anything there. Tomorrow, Mike and I are going to visit our travel agent at the 2007 Fall Travel Show.

No comments: