Wednesday, October 3, 2007

in pain with nothing to gain

Yes, I know, once again I have been a blog slacker! But I do have a reason. I have been plagued with back problems for a few weeks now and in the past week, it has gone from "ouch" to "oh, I think I am going to die". I have gone to an RMT and she is working out the massive knots that I have developed in my lower back. So, that is the reason I have not been blogging. I am trying to avoid sitting in front of a computer once I get home from work. And at work...I just don't have any time. I do have a post with a funny picture that I plan to put up but it will have to wait for the weekend when the craziness has died down. Mike and I are going to the Maroon 5 concert tomorrow and we have a little post-birthday party for two of our friends on Friday. Stay tuned for some pictures of Friday night with Wii and our Friiends!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this warm weather we are having in T.O.

3 comments:

Gino said...

yeah we are so blog slacker, short posts are better than no post, I'm going on 2 weeks soon, mine's gonna be a long post, whenever i get to it, how come i'm not invited to the friday night Wii party, is its cause i'm embarassing when i play?! lol.

leesha said...

Yes, it's because you break out into a sweat. Just wait until you come over again and I kick your ass in baseball! That's right, I BEAT MY BROTHER IN A VIDEO GAME!!!

maregonz said...

Oooh, Maroon 5! Have fun!

I'm sorry to hear that you're back is hurting. That sucks! Maybe too much Wii for you? HaHa :o)