Friday, October 5, 2007

maroon 5

Last night miQ and I went to see Maroon 5 at ACC. They were fan-frickin-tastic! I had so much fun and thanks to miQ who got awesome seats. The past two concerts that we have seen, we were sitting in Section 300, all the way at the top. So this one was a treat. miQ said from now on, we should just spend the money and get really good seats. We brought our Lumix camera and got some great shots. I wanted to post up some photos of the concert but I am going to cheat and give you the link to miQ's blog because he posted up the photos there - miQ Live.

Because this is the third concert we have seen this year, I thought that I would share a list with you (Gino, I know that my list is nothing compared to yours). Here are all the concerts I have seen, I may not remember the tour name or dates but I will just list them and put an "*" by the one that I really enjoyed:

Maroon 5 w/The Hives*
Christina Aguilera w/ The Pussycat Dolls
Justin Timberlake w/ Pink
Robin Thicke*
Ashley Simpson
Britney Spears (The Onyx Tour)
Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera*
Britney Spears (Dream Withing a Dream) w/ O-town*
Air Supply
Brian McKnight w/ Tyrese*
KC & Jojo w/ Jon B.
Janet Jackson w/ 112*
Backstreet Boys

1 comment:

maregonz said...

Cool! Sounds like a good time. That's quite a concert list...