Now to recap my long weekend, I will just do it in point form because unlike others (who take long to update their blog after two weeks), I like to keep you up to date...
- Rich, Gina, James and Trix came over for some filipino food (bought of course) and Wii. It was a night of fun and catching up.
- I embarrassed myself by showing them how well I can play Cooking Mama. At first I though I was cool but then I realize that I am a cooking dork!
- Went to dad's with Gino. Ate more filipino food - bangus rules! Most embarrassing moment - my dad patting my stomach saying "it's getting big". Damn, I am not even pregnant yet!
- Went on a Wii game mission with Gino and miQ. Came home with NBA Live 08.
- In Brampton for Thanksgiving lunch with the Solon kids and special guest "Ross". Food was good and grace was hilarious - thanks Dianne who making my day!
- Played Singstar - Dianne and Charm tied singing "The Reason" and Jon kicked ass and sang the best version of "Take On Me". I just wished that everyone sang more.
- The Dagas stopped by and I think Bray found his new love in Bella.
- Played Guitar Hero, I suck but Charm rules. She's addicted. She even beat Gino.
- Caught up on season premieres with miQ
- Gino and mom came by and cooked. Played Wii and Singstar. Mom kicked ass in bowling with 194. She's a pro but too bad she can't play tennis. Gino beat me in singing "Time After Time", how could this be??? Gino and mom went on a another gaming mission and now miQ and I have three more new games (which we are going to trade in)
- I watched a bit of "The Hills" marathon, ironed about 10 of miQ's t-shirts, 4 dress shirts, 4 dresses and I still have to iron all our pants and shorts. I love ironing but I hate it when it accumulates, then finished off the night watching a mini marathon of Jon & Kate Plus 8.