Thursday, October 18, 2007

what's in your bag

I have seen many posts of "what's in your bag", so I decided that I should post up what's in my bag these days. First of all, Mama Jen brought me back a replica of a designer handbag from the Philippines. To be exact, it's Chloe bag. I am not too familiar with Chloe bags so I don't mind sporting a fake one. I am really taking a liking to this bag because it's thin and can fit a magazine or notebook.


Now, in my bag, I have the following:
  • Nintendo DS (currently playing Diner Dash)
  • 2007 Daily Planner
  • Matt & Nat wallet (contains all my loyalty cards, photos, coupons, business cards and band-aids)
  • What's Cooking magazine from Loblaws
  • Leather notebook
  • IPod Nano
  • Coach Skinny wallet
  • Keri Lotion
  • pass card for work
  • Keychain (Julie bought me the Coach keyfob)
  • Luna bar (Peanut Butter Cookie)
  • Trident Strawberry Fusion gum
  • Motorola PEBL cell phone
  • Compact mirror from H & M
  • elastics and mini butterfly clip
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve (for lips and cuticles)
  • Labello - cherry flavour (a light pink tint)
  • Aveeno lip blam
  • Clinique lip brush, Smashbox lipliner in Smashing Define, MAC lipliner in Brick
  • mark Just Pinched in Berry
  • MAC lipstick in M.A.C. Red
  • mark hook up with Tinted Sheenstick lip balm in Fanciful and Glow Baby Glow lip gloss in Pink Crush
  • MAC Lipgelee in Dewy Jube and CO Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine (Peppermint oil)
  • L'occitane Concrete de Parfum in Verbana Leaf (I love the smell of lemons)

No comments: