Sunday, November 4, 2007

little girl's visit

Last night the Sarmientos came over for a visit.

The night started off with everyone eating cupcakes and then we feasted on sushi from our secret place that delivers. Dianne and Michael kept busy by playing Carnival Games on Wii and reading magazines while I played little games with Belle (walking with slippers around the condo and then lining them all up and also playing baby with the one Care Bear that I still have) and miQ kept her company watching Shrek 2. This one princess is such a smart cookie. She knows where I keep things and she also can sing the whole alphabet and she's not even 2 years old yet.

I really enjoyed their visit and I hope that they come over more often. But the next time Belle comes over, miQ and I plan to buy a few toys that she can play with.

Isn't she so cute?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thats so cute. are there more pics? thanks for dinner! we had lots of fun! im fine w/keeping busy w/the mags... just keep belle busy.......
thanks again!

miQ said...

Why does my face look wider than Belle's body?!?!?! You can so tell I got my moms face with my dads HEAD!