Thursday, December 27, 2007

addicted again

It's not Cooking Mama for DS or Wii, it's Mario Party 8. Gino bought it for Mike for Christmas but I enjoy playing it more. I always have to ask Mike to play with me. If you have a Wii, I highly suggest buying this game, it's so much fun as a single player, and though I haven't tried it yet, I am sure that it will be an entertaining game to play with multiple players. Last night I played for 4 hours and couldn't sleep properly because I kept on having dreams of it. Scary!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was anything exciting for me, I should have have gone away to Mexico as planned. Maybe next year!!! Hopefully next year!!! I need to make it happen next year!!! Stay tuned for some pictures from Christmas and other events surrounding it.

1 comment:

riatch said...

Leesh...u gotta get Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii if you can find it....it is very addicting!