Thursday, December 20, 2007

good shampoo = nice hair

Ever since I moved out, I have been trying to save money on certain products. When I lived with my mom, I would always buy 1 litre bottles of professional shampoo and conditioner (Wella, Bedhead, etc.) So, since living with Mike, I have just bought drugstore products. After Mike came back from his business trip to Portland, he brought back the hotel shampoo/conditioner and guess what, they were AVEDA products. I instantly fell in love with the Rosemary Mint line. It's so fresh and invigorating when you use it first thing in the morning, it really wakes you up. It's expensive but worth it.

I also recently bought a travel size kit from my hair stylist. He uses the I.C.O.N. line. I bought the kit that has shampoo, conditioner, replenishing spray and cream for when I have to travel for work. I have some of their other products - styling foam and liquid gel. It's probably safe to say that I use these products because my hair stylist uses it on me and he also sells them at the salon and gives me a good price!

1 comment:

maregonz said...

I love hair products! I wish my stylist gave me a discount!