Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the hills

Season 3 finale of The Hills was a disappointment for me. I already knew what was going to happen at the end because it was all over US Weekly. The one thing that would have made it exciting was that is Brody and Lauren actually got together, or that he was on the plane waiting to go with her to Paris or something. This kiss was cute and all, but JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!! He's hot!!! With that said, I can't wait for Season 4 to begin. I wish that US Weekly or any of the trashy magazines didn't publish the photos before it airs on the episodes because it ruins it for those who watch the show. There is no element of surprise to it. I remember back when I wasn't into Laguna Beach, so I would never read whatever was published in the magazines. When I finally got into the show, it was a year later and everything I watched was a surprise to me, I went in knowing nothing. Now that The Hills will be on hiatus for a while, I can concentrate on Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill that starts season 5 on January 8th. For those who are into OTH, they skip over the four years of college.

1 comment:

maregonz said...

Yeah, Brody is HOT.

I wasn't into The Hills, but I am now. That's what I love about MTV... even if you miss the whole season, it's easy to catch up b/c they replay the shows so much.