Friday, December 21, 2007

little miss baker




I should be at my brother's party right now but I am EXHAUSTED!!! I started off my day by going to the mall at 8:30 am. Mike was kind enough to drop me off before going to work. I shopped until noon and then I came home and made salsa for Gino's party. After I started to bake. I made Peanut Butter Balls, Whipped Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Skor Bars and Marble Cupcakes with pink and brown frosting (for Belle's birthday). I would have loved to just chill out, drink and play video games at Gino's but I also have an early day tomorrow. Mike and I are going to drop off gifts in the east end before heading to the birthday party. So, it's 9:45 pm, I am going to get ready for bed, paint my nails and then turn in. Baking is hard work!!!

3 comments:

maregonz said...

Looks yummy!

everythingsablur said...

What happened to the little cheesecake bites that were at the condo in November?? Those were yummy... Maybe not so much with the chocolate bar bit, but yummy nonetheless! :)

The Food Junkie said...

Wow! I didn't know you love baking so much :) i should get some pointers from you next time. I'm a novice baker only!