Wednesday, January 23, 2008

another one off my list...

Today was my "free" day off. I mentioned it in a previous post that my boss gave me a day off this week for working so hard last week. So I decided to go to Joe and then watch a movie. It was a toss up between 27 Dresses or Juno. Since I was going to watch by myself, I decided on the funnier movie, 27 Dresses. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about going to watch alone but after I purchased my ticket and when into the theatre and saw many others there alone, I was at ease. It's actually quite nice to watch by yourself. You really don't see a different because you can't talk to people while watching anyway. So, now that I have watched a matinee alone, it's one thing I can cross off my list. What is this list you ask? It' s a list that I created in my little scrapbook, yes, a LIST. I decided that I will share it...

THINGS I WISH TO DO... (in no particular order)
Written on 01 September 2002

  1. Save enough for a down payment for a home - March 29, 2006
  2. Go away on vacation again to a beach - Punta Cana, DR, June 9-16, 2003
  3. Get my licence
  4. Make friends or amends with Kim - December 2002
  5. Find my dream job
  6. Visit Theresa and Marilen - May 2004
  7. Visit Whitehorse to see how its changed
  8. Get my wisdom teeth pulled out - February 13, 2003
  9. Buy a computer & have high speed internet - Laptop June 2004 & High-speed July 2006
  10. Learn how to swim
  11. Visit NY, specifically Sephora - well, I went to Sephora in SF in 2004
  12. Go to rock concert - Does Maroon 5 count - October 2007
  13. Watch a matinee by myself - January 23, 2008
  14. Get a library card - 2002
  15. Pay off all my debts
  16. Learn another language
So that was a list that I wrote back ages ago, I should update it with more things I wish to do. Do you have a list like mine?

2 comments:

maregonz said...

Cool list!

miQ said...

Just to let everyone know I am ON her about #3 and #10!!!!!!!