Saturday, January 26, 2008

product review: essie's over the top

From time to time, I will try to write up a short review of a product that I recently tried and would definitely recommend. Lately, I find myself always wanting to have polished nails but I do give my nails a break once in a while and just buff them to a shine. This week, I have painted my nails Over the Top by Essie - it's a metallic midnight grey, almost like gunmetal. I am in love with this colour right now, it's dark, almost black but not quite. I painted my nails Thursday night but after today, cleaning the condo, I found that most of my polish chipped off. Instead of taking it all off, I decided to do a touch up after I took a shower. I finished off the touch up with Essie Good to Go - it's a top coat that dries instantly and I am seriously talking instantly. The bonus is it also leaves a shiny coat. All girls who frequently paint their nails know that after the top coat is put on, you really have to wait a good 45 minutes before doing anything or you will wreck your manicure. With Good to Go, I was drying my hair within five minutes after I put it on and no smudges WHAT-SO-EVER!!!

|blarkness rating 5/5|

No comments: