Thursday, January 24, 2008

some retail therapy

I know that it's no excuse but I was feeling a bit sad today at work. My emotions got the best of me and I didn't feel like working. But I pulled myself together and got through the day and finished all my work. See, I am all about playing favorites but it takes a toll on me when it's said in front of your face who the real favorite is. Anyway, I don't want to get into it but I decided to treat myself while shopping with Julie in Yorkville today. I bought a ring from Coach, an impulse buy and an eyeliner from Jemma Kidd. This eyeliner was something that I saw while shopping with Stfne a while back. Originally I wanted the blue one but after seeing the purple and trying it on, I just had to have it. So, there it is, shopping always makes you feel better =)


No comments: