Saturday, January 26, 2008

stfne hearts WF party


I haven't been out in a long time. I was sick for the last few months of 2007 so I didn't go out at all. Then comes along an invitation from my dear Stfne. She is having a farewell party at Supermarket. I have to admit that I almost didn't go because it was so cold and also in an area that I am not comfortable walking around by myself. But after talking to an old co-worker from BJ, I knew that I had to go and that I couldn't miss my dear friend's party. I am glad that I went and even stayed out longer. I was in good company, good conversation and definitely good drinks. I tasted a very yummy shooter - Swedish Berries - and it tastes just like the candy. After Supermarket we were suppose to go to China Doll but it was only 9:00 and it wasn't open yet. We ended up at Sensual Lounge because the island man needed alcohol right away, I know, the place sounds kinda seedy but it was kinda cool that the place was empty and was playing amazing old school R & B. I got home way later than planned but all in all, thank you Stfne for a great night. We must do it again soon. Wandering around not knowing where to go is always fun.

1 comment:

miQ said...

riggggggghhhhhht...wandering around not knowing where to go and HOW YOU ARE GETTING HOME is NOT FUN!