Wednesday, February 13, 2008

no more la senza

I usually get home from work around 5:15 pm and as soon as I get home, I change into my pjs and then start to cook. After last night, I decided that I am no longer going to wear "real" pajamas, like anything bought from La Senza, Old Navy, etc...I am going to start to wear "house clothes" or jogging pants. I finished cooking dinner and then was on the computer and the phone and suddenly, there is knocking on the door. I quickly grabbed a hoodie to wear over the nightie (see picture) and striped pj pants I was wearing. It was the President of the Board from our condo. I answered the door, not really thinking of what I looked like in my ridiculous night gear (I know that Richie can voucher for me how ridiculous I look). We were chatting for at least 15 minutes, I even let him into the front little hallway of our suite. Mike eventually came home and joined our conversation. Mike had a really weird look after and said to me that he couldn't believed that I answered the door looking the way I did.

Moral of my story - I am just going to wear normal looking pajamas, ones that I don't mind being seen in by strangers. I feel a shopping spree coming on!!!


ONE TREE HILL FANS - did you see the preview for next week? OMG!!! All I have to say is too bad for Peyton!


1 comment:

maregonz said...

Funny story! I'm sure you didn't look ridiculous.

I can just imagine Mike's face when he gave you that "what are you wearing look?"