Monday, November 3, 2008

product review: l'oreal voluminous mistake proof marker eyeliner

On my recent shopping trip to Target, I was convinced by bp to try out this new eyeliner. I am not quite sure it is new or if it's even available in Canada. But for $5.24, I decided that I would try it out. There was no black available, so I picked up black brown.

If you are new to liquid eyeliner or don't have a steady hand, this is a great option for you. As you can see in the picture, the tip is exactly like a marker. Therefore, you can line your lids thick or use the outer, thinner tip to make a thin line or line your lower lids. Going over your first intial line will intensify the colour.

I love how you can use the different angles of the tip and also how it glides on so easily. I now must look at the drug stores or Wal-Mart to see if I can buy it in black.

blarkness rating: 5/5

No comments: