Wednesday, January 7, 2009

product review: aquaphor by eucerin

In Style magazine is pretty much my shopping guide. I read about Aquaphor by Eucerin and I should have search for this product a long time ago. Lately, I have had this dry, cracked patch on my upper lip. It appeared when the cold weather started. Every time after I showered, faced my face, brushed my teeth or licked my lips, the patch would appear, all dry and red. Yes, it sounds disguisting. I tried using Vaseline, Rosebud Salve, lotion - they just helped it out temporarily but the patch always came back. Well, while my mom was in California, I asked her to buy the healing ointment for me. I tried it last night and this morning, after my morning routine, the dry patch wasn't as red and cracked as it usually is. Also, I used it on my lips and it works wonders. I now have to look at WalMart and the drugstores to see if it's available in Canada. Luckily, my mom bought me two tubes.

blarkness rating: 5/5

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They sell this at Shoppers.