- In the beginning if you need bells - shake all the trees, collect the fruit and sell it to Tom Nook. If you shake some of the trees with no fruit, you may get money bags or furniture. Beware: each day there are three beehives in the trees.
- After you finish working for Tom, buy a shovel and a fishing pole. The shovel can help you dig up fossils (bring them to the owl at the museum but don't dontate, sell it to Tom) and the fishing pole will help you catch fish to also to sell to Tom.
- When you have paper, write letters to the other animals in your town and attach a piece of fruit to send to them. When they write you back, hopefully they will send you a different piece of fruit. Plant this fruit and watch it grow. Shake the tree and plant some more. You could also sell the fruit to Tom for 500 bells. Whatever fruit you started the game with, Tom will only buy for 100 bells.
- If you buy insurance from Lyle for $3000, every time a bee stings you, you will get $100 in the mail.
- On Saturday nights after 8:30 pm, go to the cafe in the museum and see the dog playing on stage. Let him choose the song to play and he will give it to you after his performance. You can then add the song if you have some type of music player in your house.
I could go on forever...
Before I call it a post, I want to apologize to "Boss". I know that I said I would buy AC - City Folk for Wii but I am having too much fun with the ability to play AC no matter where I am. Since you loved City Folk so much, you should buy Wild World for your DS so you can also play anytime, anywhere. P.S. I hope your house is coming along quite nicely. I have only heard good things from the other Steph.