Sunday, July 26, 2009

schwarzkopf osis+ dust it mattifying powder

This one of my favorite new hair products to use. Last month I attended Lainey Gossip's S.M.U.T event and Schwarzkopf was one of the sponsors. They gave their Dust It Mattifying Powder in the swag bags. See, I like my hair dirty. I don't like that squeaky clean feel (well, only after getting my hair cut from MK Design) so I won't hair my hair for a couple of days (don't squirm in your seat and think I am gross, it's not good to wash your hair everyday anyway) or I will use whatever product I can to add texture.

This product is perfect. The powder adds texture and leaves your hair with a soft matte effect without making your hair feel like there is a ton of product in it. It's also great for updos. I don't know what the price point for this is but I am sure it's not cheap. The small bottle should last you quite some time as you don't need much.


[blarkness rating: 4.5 out of 5]

No comments: