Tuesday, August 18, 2009

25 random facts about me that you may not know

  1. I am obsessed with Lauren Conrad and Nicole Richie - I love their style
  2. The movie that I love but am embarrassed to tell people is Can't Stop the Music (with the Village People)
  3. I want to learn to play the flute
  4. I have three tattoos - two stars on my left wrist for me and my husband, the letter "g" on my right wrist for my brother who died last year and a dragonfly on my right ankle
  5. I was born in Yellowknife, NWT and lived there for seven years, then moved to Whitehorse for four years
  6. I love all-inclusive vacations. I have been to Cuba three times (2004, 2008, 2009), Mexico four times (2000, 2005, 2007, 2008) and the Dominican Republic four times (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
  7. Viva la Vida by Coldplay is my happy song
  8. It's hard for me to touch raw meat, it creeps me out. Yet, I will eat it when it's cooked
  9. I have four email addresses, two blogs and one twitter account. I am not on Facebook
  10. I don't have my driver's licence
  11. I take three different modes of transportation to get to work - Mississauga transit (bus), GO (train) and TTC (subway)
  12. I own five Cole Haan bags and seven Coach bags
  13. I saw Twilight four times in the theatre (one of them by myself)
  14. I love cupcakes
  15. I'm a magazine whore and a makeup junkie
  16. I secretly wish I could sing
  17. My favorite Nintendo DS game is Animal Crossing
  18. I am scared of cats, the dark, heights and knives
  19. All time favorite shows - Beverly Hills, 90210 for hour show and Friends for half hour show
  20. I'm obsessed with celebrities - I should be a gossip columnist living in LA or NYC
  21. When I was a kid, I hated sandwiches (I still hate them now). I would hide them under the car seat before going to school
  22. I carry a two page article on grieving. It's all torn up but it's like my security blanket
  23. I love drinking champagne (on its own, champagne cocktails, mimosas, etc)
  24. I won't cut my hair until I am pregnant. Well, I will trim off a couple of inches to maintain but I won't chop it off
  25. I rub my feet together to put myself to sleep and I rub underneath my eyebrow to relax myself

No comments: