Thursday, August 6, 2009

how old are these?

Okay, this is an awful piscture of these shorts but there is a story behind it. These belong to my sister-in-law, Steph (Sorry I have never returned them). Back in the day, like over 10 years ago, I would randomly end up staying over at the Solon House in Brampton but I wouldn't have any pjs. Since Mike had two sisters, they were kind enough to lend me things to sleep in. Well, this certain pair of Club Monaco shorts became my favorite and have stayed with me ever since. I still use them to sleep in and I am pretty sure they are going to give out soon (the elastic is so worn).

I am sure everyone has that one pj item that has been around for a while (Dee - your Flintstones sweatshirt and Mike - your George Brown t-shirt). Well, mine happens to be Steph's shorts, which I don't think I am ever going to give back...

2 comments:

deesolsarmi said...

LOL and mine is steph's too. how could you go wrong with B.A.D? Bedrock Awesome Dude???? You can't.

Steph said...

I've been meaning to comment on this...
I totally forgot about these shorts! It's all yours...and yes, B.A.D. was also mine!
My fave sleeping shirt is one I got from HS when I was in the Environmental Club. (I'm such a geek)