Thursday, August 6, 2009

product review: bareMinerals all-over face color

I love my BFF, Stfne but I also love that she is the brains (and beauty) behind BlushPretty. Now because we are BFFs and I love makeup, Stfne always gives me products to try out. When she gave me the glosses from Yes to Carrots, she also gave me bareMinerals all-over face color in Warmth. I tried it out with my new QUO Kabuki brush and I must admit, it looks awesome on me. The color gave me a healthy sun-kissed glow, just like the product description. I don't look so bronzed up and shimmery. It's good for an everyday look. Provided that my tan hangs around long enough to see the fall, I can continue to use it to add more colour to my fading tan.

[blarkness rating: 5 out of 5]

1 comment:

deesolsarmi said...

i would like to be a guinea pig too!! sign me up!