Sunday, August 23, 2009

rogers cup

I will admit, I am not a big tennis fan but when free tickets, better yet, an opportunity to watch from an executive suite, come along, I won't turn it down. Mike is a big tennis freak so of course, I gladly accepted the offer from my contact at Hilton Toronto.

So, below is our view from Suite #241. We were treated to sandwiches, salads, veggies & dip, pita & hummus, chips & salsa and desserts. The best part was the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars (caramel almond crunch), unlimited wine, beer and fiji water. I got a good buzz due to the wine and heat. I almost fell asleep watching one of the matches.

What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon! I truly enjoyed myself even though I don't know much about tennis. The Hilton team were great hosts and I look forward to working with them at my work's October conference.

No comments: