Tuesday, September 22, 2009

product review: gosh professional shampoo/conditioner

In desperate need for a new set of shampoo and conditioner, I went to Shoppers to see if I could buy a more higher end hair care products but not pay an arm and a leg. I was recently using Pantene Beautiful Lengths which I got from BlushPretty's July Beauty Board. I came across Gosh Professional Pump Up the Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. I have very thin hair and am constantly looking for products that will give me volume. Well, I have found my new love. The bottles regularly sell for $8.99 each at Shoppers but I got a deal - $14.99 for two 500 ml bottles (pump included), This set definitely cleans my hair (mind you, I don't wash my hair every day so I need a product that will fully get rid of all the gunk in my hair) and also gives my hair more body and bounce.

[blarkness rating: 5 out of 5]

No comments: