Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what i'm up to...

...the answer is nothing much. Since I've been back from Vancouver, this is what I have been doing:
  • Working like a beeyatch. Sometimes I really don't see the point on a vacation. You work your tail off to tie up everything before you leave and then you are swamped when you get back. Sure, you get to relax in between but you fall back into the same rut when you return to work. I can't wait for our big women's conference on October 1st to be over and done with.
  • My dad's younger sister is here from the Philippines. She is visiting for 3 weeks. We saw her twice last week and she is an awesome cook.
  • Went to Blowfish with Dee, James, Trix and Mike. The food is good, especially the blowfish giant ebi shooter but after coming back from Vancouver and eating sushi there, nothing compares!
  • That same night, got to see Dee's new pad. It's awesome and so well decorated. Looking forward to Saturday night's party for Jonny's birthday.
  • Watching the 10-something odd TV shows that are part of my fall line up. It's too hard to watch everything so contemplating about getting a PVR. I ended up watching most of the shows on the weekend on either ROD or Megavideo.
  • Drank lots of my fruit concoction - orange juice, raspberries and blackberries.
  • Stalking my Starbucks crush.
  • Got hubby to watch Vampire Diaries, Melrose Place and 90210.
  • Met up with Pat & Danny, the couple we met on our first Punta Cana trip in 2003. I can't believe that we have managed to stay friends with them for 6 years. We haven't seen them since last year but it's always a great time. I have a feeling this will be a lifelong friendship.
That's about it from me. I should be going to sleep now. I pretty much determined today with Julie (my BFF) that I should be getting 7.5 hours of sleep. Looks like I won't be getting it tonight.

No comments: