Saturday, October 3, 2009

blushpretty's 2nd Beauty Board

**UPDATE: As of October 11, 2009, this event is now sold out. Congrats to BlushPretty!**


My best friend, Stephanie (owner of BlushPretty) is holding her second Beauty Board on October 25, 2009 from 5-9 pm.

I attended the first one in July and I had a great time. There were many product to test out (all which are available at your local drugstore), demos on lining your eyes and how to apply fake eyelashes, and best of all, a gift bag at the end of the night which contained at least 2-3 full size products. There were also draws every half hour and the winner got to select another full size product of their choice (makeup remover wipes, mascaras, lip stains, body lotion, etc) and a grand prize at the end, a basket filled with products.

Now, I am not promoting this event because Stephanie is my best friend (well, I am kinda), I am promoting it because it's a must do. How can you pass up a night of beauty, food, wine, good company and most of all free products? It's on a Sunday night so leave your kids and husbands at home and join a bunch of beauty junkies for a night of fun.

To purchase a ticket, please click here. Hope to see you there!

No comments: