Friday, October 16, 2009

Book Review: Gossip Girl: The Carlyles: Take a Chance on Me

I finally finished the third book in the Carlyles series, Take a Chance on Me. It seriously dragged. It took me about two months to read this book and I did not enjoy it one bit.  Well, I did enjoy the last few pages when everything came together and it's because I did not expect certain people to hook up or hang out.

The series is about the Carlyle triplets - Avery, Owen and Baby - it's basically the same as Gossip Girl but the younger generation. They are not as wild and crazy as Serena, Chuck, Blair, Nate, etc...

It's very difficult to read this series while you are watching Gossip Girl (TV show). If you've read the GG books and are currently watching the show, the Carlyle triplets are not interesting at all to read about. With that said, I am not going to continue to read the series when the next book comes out.  I will though anxiously wait for the next book on the original Gossip Girl cast.

[blarkness rating: 2 out of 5]

No comments: