Monday, October 19, 2009

I'll be missing you...

There are times when life can just fly right by and you don't even blink an eye.

But then you stop for a moment and realize that someone is no longer in your life. That is when the sadness all flows back. I have tried to block out the fact that Gino is no longer here and just pretend that he is too busy with his life or that he is on vacation.

When the realization comes back that he is forever gone, the sadness hits and it hits hard. It's so uncontrollable and so hurtful that I can't even breathe.

I hate that he is gone. I hate that he left us. I hate this feeling of being lost without him. I hate feeling sorry for myself that I had to be the one to lose their sibling this way. I hate how it affects my relationships. I hate feeling empty. I hate not knowing what to do. I hate that he is gone.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I know what you mean about reality setting in. Sadness comes when I least expect it too. Know that I am here for you....