Sunday, October 11, 2009

Labels

After two years of blogging and 435 posts later, I now decide that I want to add labels to my posts (I'm a moron).  I could just start going forward but no...I plan to take some time each day and try to add labels to most of my post.  Call me anal, call me obsessive-conplusive...I am going to try to fix it. I have already started with the easy ones but I am going to take a break and watch episode 2 of Cougar Town. I am already bored of trying to add labels (Now that I think of it, this is a dumb idea).

I'm also going to go through all my drafts and finish writing them and posting them. I have to do this...I obviously has some ideas and thoughts to think of posting about a certain topic, so I might as well finish it. It may be random now, but I am going to do it. You may see a post every day this week because of this.

No comments: