Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lemon cupcakes with vanilla coconut icing

I wanted to bake for no reason. I had Sprinkles cupcake mix that I have wanted to use for a while now and since I had some time to kill before going to a Halloween party tonight, I thought I would bake.  I hope Julie and Maureen eat some when they come over to get ready. I made 40 mini cupcakes and I don't know what to do with them. So, here are some photos of the Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Coconut Icing.  Please note that I sort of burnt the toasted coconut and I did cheat and use Betty Crocker's French Vanilla icing.  It was spur of the moment baking so I didn't have all the ingredients I needed for icing.




 

 

Do you like the Halloween cupcake liners? Happy Halloween everyone! Be safe and have fun tonight!

No comments: