Sunday, October 25, 2009

List of movies i want to watch (Oct 09 edition)

Since my last post in July, I have seen The Ugly Truth, Post Grad and Couples Retreat.  I have yet to watch 2012 and New Moon (I have already purchased my ticket to watch opening day with Marie).  Here are some other movies that I want to watch in the next couple of months:

October 23, 2009 - The September Issue - It sucks that there is a limited release on this movie. Looks like if I want to see it, I have to go to Varsity to see it. The movie is the "REAL" Devil Wears Prada.



October 28, 2009 - Michael Jackson's This Is It - Who wouldn't want to watch MJ prepare for his concert?



December 4, 2009 - Brothers - I was shocked that Mike found this trailer and I didn't know about it.  This movie looks intense!



January 8, 2010 - Daybreakers - I love the song that plays in the trailer. It's what is making want to watch the movie. Just kidding. I like how it's reverse that vampires have taken over the world and are running out of human blood.  This ain't no Twilight, True Blood or Vampire Diaries!



February 5, 2010 - Dear John - As a devoted Nicholas Sparks fan, I must see this movie. Not one of my favorite books but Channing Tatum is in it.



February 12, 2010 - Valentine's Day - the ultimate date movie.  You know that I am going to drag Mike's ass to this one.

No comments: