Thursday, October 15, 2009

product review: Oscar Blandi Tool Kit


This Oscar Blandi ToolKit is a great introduction to his line of hair products. Included in the kit are:

2 oz Proteine di Jasmine Protein Mist for Restyling Hair - I keep one at home and one at my desk. It's an excellent refreshing spray but is also great when you are curling/straightening your hair. I will eventually pick up a full size bottle.

2 oz Luce - A wonderful gloss treatment when you feel like your hair colour is dull-looking.

0.5 oz Olio Di Jasmine Shine Spray - Now that stick straight hair is in, this shine product gives you an even smoother look after you straighten your hair. It also helps keep those dead end looking healthy until your next trim.

1 oz Seta Silk Polishing Cream - If you plan to curl your dirty hair, a combo mix of this product and the protein mist lets your dirty hair hold a curl but with the illusion that it has just been washed. I will also buy this in full size as it smells wonderful!

1 oz Pronto Dry Shampoo - My favorite as I don't wash my hair everyday. This is something I cannot live without. I mainly bought this tool kit because I wanted another travel size bottle.

This tool kit is available at Sephora.

No comments: