Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stronger

This was taken from Ramblings of a Fab Brunette. I needed something fun to post on my blog and this occupied my time on the GO train ride home.

The rules are....

1. Put your iTunes (or other Music Player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
Add some commentary if you’d like.


IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY??  Are We In This Together - Day 26
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?  Nobody - Ne-Yo
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?  Hard on my Love - Robin Thicke
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Friday Night - Girl Talk
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?  Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield
WHAT IS 2+2? Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS? Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?  Teach You a Lesson - Robin Thicke
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Got To Give It Up - Aaliyah
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Knock You Down - Keri Hilson
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Chasing Pavement - Adele
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Beautiful Life - The Afters
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Mean - Pink
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Crazy for You - Adele
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Fast Car - The Dream
HOW WILL YOU DIE? Ave Mary A - Pink
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Sex with my Ex - Ne-Yo {Seriously, no joke, this is what came up}
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Wanna Love U Girl - Robin Thicke
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? All Night Long - Robin Thicke
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? I Don't Wanna Be - LMFAO
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Thought You Said - P. Diddy
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Hands Clean - Alanis Morrisette
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?  Do It - Nelly Furtado
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Unusual You - Britney Spears
HOW AM I FEELING TODAY? Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
WILL I GET FAR IN LIFE? Brown Eyes - Lady Gaga
HOW DO MY FRIENDS SEE ME?  Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
WHAT IS MY BEST FRIEND’S THEME SONG? Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
WHAT IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE? Out of My Head - Black Eyed Peas
WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE? - Tonight - Montell Jordan
HOW CAN I GET AHEAD IN LIFE? Minute by Minute - Girl Talk
WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT ME? Angel - Joee
HOW IS TODAY GOING TO BE?  Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?  Fire Fire - M.I.A
WHAT SONG DESCRIBES MY PARENTS?  (And She Said) Take Me Now - Justin Timberlake
TO DESCRIBE MY GRANDPARENTS? Make It Work - Ne-Yo
HOW IS MY LIFE GOING?  Intuition - Keri Hilson
WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT MY FUNERAL? Rio - Duran Duran
HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE ME?  She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
WILL I HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?  Love To Love You - Donna Summers
WHAT DO MY FRIEND’S REALLY THINK OF ME? SOS - Rihanna
DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER ME? Got 2 Be Down - Robin Thicke
HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY? Stupid Shit - Girlicious
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE?  Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
WILL I EVER HAVE CHILDREN? Beautiful Dirty Rich - Lady Gaga
WHAT IS SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR ME? Spiderwebs - No Doubt
HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED? Livin a Lie - The Dream
WHAT IS MY SIGNATURE DANCING SONG? Elevator - Flo-Rida
WHAT DO I THINK MY CURRENT THEME SONG IS? Come with Me - Day 26
WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK MY CURRENT THEME SONG IS?  2 of You - Danity Kane
WHAT TYPE OF MEN/WOMEN DO YOU LIKE?  Mr. Brightside - The Killers
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?  Stronger - Kanye West {Ironic that this is the title of my post cuz I hate Kany, I was suppose to ban all his song from my iPhone}

No comments: