Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas shopping: Part One

I am not quite sure if Mike and I will be away for Christmas again this year. As much as I would like to not be in town, it looks like we might be stuck here.  I still don't know if I will be buying Christmas gifts this year, sure, call me Scrooge but I have no Christmas spirit in me. Maybe I have a tad because I will give you some gift ideas.


For your Travel savvy friend: LuxeCity guides - these guides are cute and pretty enough to just carry in your purse.









For your Glam Friend: Bebe Multi-Stone Ring - all girls need a big cocktail type ring to wear on her finger and this one is inexpensive.







For your Music lovin' friend: Glee Soundtrack - this is just a happy, feel good soundtrack.









For your TV lovin' friend: Friday Night Lights, Season 1, Season 2 and Season 3 - FNL is the most underrated show. No one really knew about it and I am not quite sure why. It's got hot guys, sexy girls, awesome story lines, football and that theme songs that instantly melts your heart. I guaranteed that this show will be a hit in your friend's books (guy or girl).








For your Fashion obsessed friend: Style A to Zoe - if she's seen the show, she'll die with this book. It's BA-NANAS!









For your Beauty junkie friend: Smashbox EyeWish Palette - cream liners, eyeshadows and primer...it's everything you need, well, except for the needed brushes. But if this is for your friend who is a beauty junkie, she'll already have the brushes!








For your Baker friend: Sprinkles Cupcake Mixes - it's always good to have cupcake mix on hand when you need a cupcake fix. I have tried red velvet and lemon and they taste delicious, mind you, I have never actually had a real Sprinkles cupcake.






For every girl: Collezione di Jasmine Hair Smoothing Essentials - Oscar Blandi is my new best friend and he should be everyone else's. My relationship started with his dry shampoo and has grown ever since. Every girl must try his products and this kit is an introduction to his products. Actually his toolkit is a great intro but I don't think it's available anymore.



No comments: