Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday Night Lights




First of all, I can't believe that there are no promo pics for season 4?!?! I know that many people do not know of Friday Night Lights because it airs on Direct TV and we, in Canada, don't get this channel. NBC will be broadcasting in the summer of 2010, but who can wait that long.  For now, even though the show airs on Wednesday nights, I will just have to wait a couple of days and search for it online.

Season 4 is quite interesting.  I thought it would be different and just not the same with some characters not returning (Lyla, Tyra, Smash, Street) but I like the new characters (Vince, Luke).  I especially like Luke (remember him as Victory's assistant, Roy on Lipstick Jungle), he is so polite and honest.  I am hooked already and it's only the second episode.   I don't want to spoil it, in case there are people out there who are going to wait until next summer to watch. If during the upcoming holiday season when most shows are on hiatus, you need to watch something, please consider playing catch up and get hooked on this show.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

I don't know about you, but doesn't the theme song get to you every time you hear it.  Doesn't it just send shivers up your spine?

No comments: