Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Melrose Place: David and Lauren

My BFF, Julie and I can not stop talking about this scene from last night's episode of Melrose Place (Season 1, Episode 9).  If you are a fan of this show, you know that Lauren and David are good friends who will do anything for each other but this time, after Lauren comes to the rescue and helps David's little brother Noah, David makes his move. His words, their dialogue between them is intense.  I wonder if they will hook up at some point this season.  These two will be the two to keep an eye on...who cares about Jonah and Riley.  I was actually hoping Jonah would hook up with Ella.

Here is the scene between David and Lauren...I bet you will watch it over and over again. Just listen to David's line when he tells Lauren why he stopped stealing...


2 comments:

cristina said...

i loved that scene! love them together!!!

mart said...

Holy she's hot