Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Moon: 3 more days

Each day I get more excited that I will be watching New Moon with Marie on Friday. I have taken the afternoon off to watch the 12:20 pm show. Last year, I watched Twilight at the same time but now I just realized that this Friday is a P.A. Day. Oh Marie, we need to get there early and hope that we get a seat. This is just madness.



It will be interesting to see the wolves, especially the hot one, Paul (Alex Meraz).  In case you don't know, he is the one on the left.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Got my tickets already,going with a bunch of girlfriends in Calgary. Should be good!

Steph said...

I want to watch this! Wait....did I just say that out loud?! lol! seriously though....

leesh said...

Steph: it's okay if you want to watch it but make sure you watch Twilight first! You're so funny!