Monday, November 23, 2009

Vanity Fair - Robert Pattinson

The other day, I bought three magazines - Nylon, Women's Health and the third one was going to be a treat for me, a magazine that had Robert Pattinson on the cover.  It was a toss up between Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar. I chose Harper's because of all the fashion that was in it. The rest of the articles in Vanity Fair didn't catch my attention at all. Plus, you can read the articles from VF on their website.  But after tweeting with @devlish_smile, she convinced me that the VF magazine was really worth getting. I thought and debated about getting it but at the end, I decided that I should just get the pictures that I like and post them here, courtesy of Vanity Fair.

Is it me or do I love photos of guys smoking and drinking (and eating)? I'm so attracted to bad asses.












There are a ton of other photos on Vanity Fair's website - Robert Pattinson: The Bruce Weber Potraits Part One, Two and Three.

No comments: