Monday, December 14, 2009

Benefit Brow Bar

As I finish up my packing for my beach vacation, I noticed that my eyebrows are a tad unruly. I mentioned in a previous post that I am trying to grow in my brows. It appears to be working but I have to fill them in. Well, since I will be on the beach and in the ocean during the day, I can't exactly fill in my brows so I have caved in and will go and get them shaped.

I booked an appointment with Megan at the Benefit Brow Bar at Holt Renfrew on Bloor. I really hope that she doesn't butcher my brows and will shape them nicely so I can continue to grown them out.  My left brow is still very thin and the right one is very full (but will have to be shaped and thinned out to match the other side).

I will give a full report tonight. Wish me luck that my eyebrows don't disappear and that it will be worth the $23 I am going to spend.

UPDATE: Best $23 I have spent on brows. I thought it was too much at first but this price includes brow shaping and a full makeup application. Megan is awesome. She is a perfectionist and so detailed, therefore my eyebrow appointment took 30 minutes (makeup application - face brightening primer, get gorgeous, CORALista, full-finish lipstick in sassy frass; eyebrow shaping - trimming, waxing, tweezing, filling in; eyeshadow and eyeliner application). I highly and strongly suggest that you try out Benefit's Brow Bar at Holt Renfrew on Bloor.  Call 416-922-2333 ext. 2599 and ask for Megan.

No comments: