Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas presents...for the kids

Dear godchildren, nieces and nephews,

Your Tito (Uncle) Mike (Mick) and I will be skipping Christmas again this year. Although we did put up a tree (a black one because I am Scrooge) and our Frosty wreath on the door, there will not be much Christmas cheer around our place.  We will be leaving in two weeks for the sandy, hot beaches of Punta Cana. It's where I belong during this crazy holiday season.

I tried to buy presents, I tried to get into the spirit, I tried to write Xmas cards...I am just not in the mood.  Yes children, your Tita Leesh has a black heart =(

Please forgive me.  There will be one day when I will once again enjoy Christmas, but for now, I have to do what I need to do to survive the holidays.  Rest assure you will receive your Christmas gifts...in January!!!

Love,
Tita Leesh

No comments: