Thursday, December 31, 2009

Product Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner


I have been eyeing this creaseless shadow since my friend Pernia came for a visit earlier this year. I was at Sephora before she picked me up to go for bubble tea. She was complimenting me on my eye makeup which I applied myself (I have a habit of going to Sephora, taking off all my makeup and starting fresh by testing out potential purchases). The eye shadow I tried was Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (in skinny jeans). I put it in my mental list of "future purchases at Sephora" because I didn't really need to spend any money at that moment. Pernia, on the other hand, went and bought it the next day. I can't remember which shade she bought.

Well, yesterday, I finally ventured out of my condo and attempted to Boxing Day shop. I headed straight to Sephora to see what was left on sale. I did come across the cream shadow, 50 % off.  The shades available were Strut (smoky denim), Flatter Me (toasted mauve) and Tattle Tale (butter cream). I bought the first two for $12 each!!! I am so glad I waited. I love how smooth it goes on and how you can work it in if you want a more dramatic look. Bonus is you can also use it to line your lids. I don't know if every Sephora store has it on sale but I would run out and pick one up soon or go to the one at Square One (they have about 7-8 left).

[blarkness rating: 5 out of 5]

1 comment:

furelisse said...

Seriously, it was like you stole these eyeshadows - what a deal!

I'm a huge Benefit cosmetics fan - I just bought their full finish lipstick in "no competition" - it gives my lips a great blackberry look :D